MAXIM / Associates recruits junior lawyers, graduates of the Faculty of Law in Cluj (Babeș-Bolyai University), Bucharest, or Iași. The announcement is valid for Cluj-Napoca.
What we are looking for
- theoretical knowledge in the legal field, with predilection in areas such as administrative and fiscal litigation, urban planning, business law, insolvency;
- good communication and organization skills, analytical thinking, seriousness, team spirit;
- accuracy in expression and writing;
- advanced knowledge of the English language;
- PC operating knowledge (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel);
- openness to learning and suggestions for improvement; - willingness to develop professionally;
- holding a category B driving license is a plus.
Compatibility with the existing team is important.
What we offer
- attractive fee;
- friendly work environment;
- advancement possibilities based on meritocracy;
- office located in the central area;
- thoroughly trained team of professionals (legal, tax, audit);
- professional development (publications, workshops, trainings);
- the opportunity to be involved in complex, multidisciplinary legal projects.
Details for application
Interested persons are asked to send an email with a CV and a letter of intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Careers section - we will meet with those candidates who seem to fit the current team, and who meet the requirements sought after.