MAXIM / Associates recruits a lawyer with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the profession. The announcement is valid for Cluj-Napoca.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to be part of our team, the following minimum, general conditions are relevant:
- solid theoretical and practical knowledge in areas such as business law (preferably contracts, insolvency, and corporate law), administrative and fiscal litigation, urban planning, real estate;
- organized, responsible person, with analytical, inventive, and pro-active thinking, who can work and perform in a team;
- eager for professional evolution;
- skillful and efficient communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- excellent legal writing skills;
- advanced knowledge of the english language, and legal English (knowledge of another language of international circulation is an advantage);
- knowledge of PC operation, MS Office package;
*holding a category B driving license is an advantage.
Vision compatibility with the existing team is important.
What we offer
- attractive fee;
- friendly work environment;
- thoroughly trained team of professionals (legal, tax, audit);
- professional development (publications, workshops, trainings);
- the opportunity to be involved in complex, multidisciplinary legal projects.
DETAILS FOR APPLICATION
Interested persons are asked to send an email until 20.04.2022 with a CV and a letter of intent to: email@example.com or via the Careers section - we will meet with those candidates who seem to fit the current team, and who meet the requirements sought after.